Tuesday 6 November 2012

Handles for Cabinet

 
If you have been reading my blog you will probably have seen my Kanna Cabinet?
Been on it for a while now.
You know you always wish you had a really lovely tool cabinet...
Well I got round to doing it at last.
Now I need some handles!
No pressure only been thinking about it for a few years...
 
 
Come on Krenov - HELP ME!
Its hard when you are the teacher and you don't have a teacher anymore.
Seriously in my life at the moment I have reached a difficult stage.
This is what I am a little on the search for - people to teach me new things...
There is so much more to learn.

 
I think these are my favourite - the quick Oak mock ups.
I quite like the gouge line down the middle.
This is in keeping with the other subtle detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment