Friday, 3 April 2015

4 Spoons Today

I only managed 4 spoons today.
Getting to 50 is my next target.
I was quite pleased considering I had both my sons all day!
 

I like letting the spoons carve themselves.
I am sure many of you understand EXACTLY what I mean!

 
These are used everyday by the family,
so live next to the dining room table.


My favourite story about teaching my youngest to carve:
 
'Now you must not carve towards yourself,
I have told you already that is dangerous,
you might cut yourself!' I say to my 5 year old...
 
(he is carving with a frost laminated razor sharp knife)
 
'I know daddy, my thumb is already leaking' he says,
 
'Seriously?! Why did you not tell me?'
 
I investigate to find the wood and his hand covered in blood.
 
(Disclaimer - no children were permanently
injured in the making of this tale)
 


1 comment:

  1. شركة جبس بالرياض

    سحر اللمسات افضل شركة جبس بورد بالرياض وتعمل في مجال الديكورات الجبسيه في الرياض ولديها افضل
    وتعمل جميع أنواع جبس بورد الرياض ولديه فروف في أفضلشركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض ومن أفضل شركات
    للاتصال0500958844 0500958844




    ReplyDelete